Project Leadership & Change Management
Become a benchmark in execution
Narrowed down your technology decision? Now it’s time to get to work. Project Management and Change Management are two key, complimentary pillars to ensure the success of your implementation potentially involving several systems, and hundreds of employees within your organization.
How does it work?
Partnering technical and relationship know-how, our experienced leaders bring proven tools and techniques for mobilizing your team, implementing technology and transforming business processes while minimizing associated risks. They keep track of the interdependencies between actions and resources in order to maximize synergy and help you attain your solution deployment goals.
- Project assessment and realignment
- Program and project management
- Project Management Office (PMO) setup
- Increase in your project management maturity level
Tools to guide you
Did you know that with personalized guidance, 94% of transformation projects are successful? Whether it’s the implementation of a new technology platform, or an organizational transformation to address a problem or leverage a business opportunity, the common denominator is the individual. Each change must go through a understanding of the impact on individuals throughout the project, alongside efficient and timely buy-in.
From diagnostics to deployment, our change catalysts help you lead your stakeholders to understand the issues, adapt to change, and maximize their individual and collective contribution to the project.
- Implementation of change networks and mentorship
- Planning and carrying out training and buy-in activities
- Identifying key messages and creating a communication plan
- Managing stakeholder resistance and engagement
Tools to guide you
Vice President Operations & Administration