Internship - Management Consulting
Talsom is seeking exceptional interns eager to experience an out-of-the-ordinary internship.
Consulting experience :
You will have the opportunity to experience the consulting profession by participating in the delivery of various mandates for Talsom’s clients in various industries with experienced consultants. For example, you could;
- Evaluate a client’s markets against their strategic IT choices;
- Research technological trends related to a mandate;
- Make recommendations regarding the technologies to adopt;
- Estimate cost ranges when adopting a new system;
- Evaluate the positioning of technologies according to innovation cycles;
- Propose technologies adapted to a client’s organizational priorities;
- Target a customer’s innovation initiatives to formulate them as a mandate offer;
- Identify opportunities and threats to the evolution and adoption of technologies at a client site;
During your internship you will also be expected to contribute to the growth and advancement of Talsom by working on various internal projects. In the past, our trainees have worked on projects in a variety of subjects and disciplines including strategy, project management, change management and more. Projects are determined taking into account both the needs of the business and your interests. Do you have an idea, a passion? Let us know!
- You are enrolled in a graduate university program (Master’s degree, MBA, PhD)
- You have a great autonomy coupled with a strong team spirit
- You master the Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You’re bilingual (French, English)
- You have strong skills in research, analysis, and communication
- You have a strong interest in management consulting and new trends in technology. You understand the impact of these technologies on different business models and want to work at the heart of the digital transformation.
- You adhere to the values of Talsom
The work environment :
During your internship you will have the opportunity to network with your colleagues at all levels in our open space offices in a historic building in the heart of the old port of Montreal. It is also possible that you work with one of our consultants directly at one of our clients. In both cases, you will work with bright minds in a professional, yet friendly work atmosphere.
The company :
TALSOM is a technology management consulting firm. Based in Montreal, we help companies achieve their goals by creating a positive impact with technology. Our service offering focuses on strategic architecture support, technology project leadership, and change management.
Start date : January 2019
Internship type : paid internship, 40 hours per week
Academic credits / projects : we are able to accommodate various requirements related to credited internships. Let us know the relevant details!
HOW TECHNOLOGY-DRIVEN ARE YOU?
We are continually seeking new talents who are inspired to join our team. If you have prior consulting and management related experience, don’t hesitate to reach out!