English content writer
TALSOM is currently looking for an English content writer.
The English content writer will play in important role in positioning Talsom at the forefront of its field via multiple media.
Our team and company is growing, truly dynamic and inspiring. You will be called upon to contribute to various types of pieces, from blog articles, website contents, white papers, annual technology trends reports, and any other special project in between. You will work closely with the marketing team, keeping the brand and the tone consistent and aligned.
The content you will develop will be at the intersection of the business and technology fields. If your experience is not in that area, you will need to demonstrate a high level of professionalism combined with an ability to quickly grasp concepts. An insatiable sense of curiosity is also a must!
Example of what you may do on a regular basis
- Translating content originally produced in French (note: this will initially take much of your time as you help us translate pieces previously written)
- Researching, writing, editing and translating various contents (website contents, press releases, blogs, industry publications, events coverage, presentations)
- Supporting the business development team in communications-related projects
- Assisting in publication of web and social media contents
- Conducting regular press reviews and monitoring of relevant news and media
- University degree in public relations, journalism, communication, marketing or another relevant field
- Superior writing and communications abilities in English
- Ability to work in an environment where meetings are normally held in French
- Ability to disseminate complex information in a concise and accessible form
- Autonomy and a high sense of organization
- Professionalism and the confidence to collaborate with senior management
- Knowledge of the media landscape
Please send your resume, along with a recent writing sample in Word or PDF format.
Looking for more out of your career?
We are always on the lookout for exceptional talents. You are an experienced management consultant? We would love to hear from you.