Consultant / Senior Consultant - Project Leadership
Talsom is seeking Consultants and Senior Consultants in Project Leadership for positions within its team of management consultants specialized in digital transformation.
As a member of our team of project leadership consultants, you will play a key role in IT projects at our clients. You will contribute to the success of your client and Talsom by providing exceptional leadership during the completion of each of the mandates that will be entrusted to you.
- Evaluate the human, financial, material and informational resources needed for the projects;
- Ensure the organization, planning and coordination of project activities;
- Manage and ensure compliance with project budgets and deadlines;
- Ensure the quality of project deliverables;
- Ensure the optimization of processes and work organization inherent to the implementation of new solutions, all in close collaboration with the business units concerned;
- Ensure the implementation of activities promoting good change management;
- Produce progress reports;
- Report on project monitoring to clients and the management team;
- Close the project and make the necessary improvement recommendations to the Project Management Office;
- Contribute through his expertise to the evolution of the firm’s and the client’s project management framework.
- Undergraduate or graduate university degree in a field relevant to IT project management
- PMP certification or equivalent, a significant asset
- Scrum Master Certification an asset
- Approximately ten (10) years of relevant experience, including at least four (4) years of relevant IT project management experience, including successfully managing at least 3 projects of at least 1000 person-days and teams of at least 10 people
- Consulting experience is a significant asset
- Experience leading a steering committee and working with high level executives.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Knowledge of the different implementation sentences of an application project
- Knowledge of one or more project management applications (MS-Project, Primavera, Clarity, etc.)
- Expertise and knowledge in project management
- Thorough knowledge of at least one business process (asset)
- Knowledge of EPM & SharePoint (asset)
- Ability to influence, communicate and work in a team
- Ability to understand business requirements
- To be versatile, skilled, autonomous and professional
- Focus on customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate leadership
Note: this position requires frequent travel in the greater Montreal area. Frequent trips outside the city may also be necessary.
HOW TECHNOLOGY-DRIVEN ARE YOU?
We are continually seeking new talents who are inspired to join our team. If you have prior consulting and management related experience, don’t hesitate to reach out!