Consultant / Senior Consultant, Change Management
Talsom is seeking Change Management consultants for positions on its of management consultants specialized in digital transformation
As a member of our change management team, you will play a key role in IT projects at our clients. You will look after the human considerations of the change brought about by the introduction of new technologies or technological systems, including changes to business processes, organization, culture, roles and responsibilities, and employee tools. Ensure faster adoption by preparing a comprehensive change management strategy that includes mechanisms to reduce the impacts of change. You will be at the heart of communication strategies, training, mobilization and organizational structuring.
- Develop a detailed change management strategy adapted to the situation of the client and target groups;
- Prepare impact analyses: prepare a detailed analysis of the stakeholders involved and the groups affected by the change;
- Develop a change management plan that includes communication, training, employee engagement, governance and coaching.
- Manage the implementation of the change management strategy in collaboration with other members of the project team, senior management and other collaborators (training, communications, human resources and organizational development team);
- Conduct an assessment with target groups on the ability to adapt to change;
- Act as a coach to structure change management initiatives;
- Use your judgment to identify deliverables that will add value to your project;
- Manage and monitor change management activities.
- Stay abreast of the latest trends and know how to apply them to surpass customer expectations;
- Contribute to the growth and advancement of Talsom’s change management practice.
- Undergraduate or graduate university degree in a field relevant to change management;
- A change management certification (example: PROSCI) an asset.
- A significant experience in change management, including experience in consulting or project implementation is required.
- Experience with at least two (2) large-scale technology implementation projects or technology systems.
- Consulting experience is an asset.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Understand approaches, tools, phases and methodologies in change management and IT project management;
- Ability to work in an environment and technology-oriented projects;
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills in French and English;
- Have analytical skills and decision-making abilities;
- Demonstrate creativity and innovation in executing the change management strategy;
- Be a team player and be able to work effectively with all levels of an organization;
- To be able to influence others and move them towards a common vision and purpose;
- Have a great sense of initiative, leadership, great versatility.
Note: this position requires frequent travel within the greater Montreal area. Frequent trips outside the city may also be required.
Looking for more out of your career?
We are always on the lookout for exceptional talents. You are an experienced management consultant? We would love to hear from you.